Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Dominique Dumont
July 24, 2006, 12:20 pm
rate this thread
I'm happy to announce the new release of the Config::Model  perl
module (v0.601) .
This version features the first version of a program to edit
configuration data (provided the data model exists in
/etc/config-model.d). This "config-model" program provides a
shell like interface with auto-completion.
Note that writing back configuration data is still shaky. So
don't run this command as root.
* Model.pm (load): new method. Model can load model
declaration from /etc/config-model.d. The model must be
valid perl script that ends with an array ref containing
configuraiton class declaration like the one accepted by
* Modified example/fstab/Fstab.pl file so that fstab model
can be loaded by Model.pm
* Describe.pm: New file. Provides a human readable
description of a configuration node.
You can download this package from CPAN  or sourceforge .
 http://config-model.sourceforge.net /
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they
need, not what they want." Kurt Bittner
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum