Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Namespace for Unix File Permission checker
- Bengt-Arne Fjellner
August 7, 2005, 1:17 am
rate this thread
Re: Namespace for Unix File Permission checker
Bengt-Arne Fjellner schrieb:
IMHO one level deeper would be appropriate.
File::Permissions::Unix would leave room for other
permission models (File::Permissions::Posix,
One could then build a generic File::Permissions
module on top of all specific modules and use something like
use File::Permissions ':Unix';
or even let File::Permissions default to the most commonly
used standard for the current operating system.
- » Any interest in source code repository module/drivers modeled afterDBI?
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ANNOUNCEMENT: POE 0.32, an event driven component framework
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum