Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Name for a webalizer.hist-parsing module?
February 4, 2006, 4:26 pm
rate this thread
(previously posted to firstname.lastname@example.org, but didn't get a
reaction, so I'm also trying here before I do stupid things. =)
I was really surprised when I couldn't find a module for parsing the
famous webalizer.hist file, which contains a lot of useful
information. So I'm planning on writing one myself, the problem is
though, how should I name it?
I've thought of things like
Stats::Webalizer::Hist (But Stats::* doesn't exist yet)
Webalizer::Hist (But Webalizer::* doesn't exist yet, and I don't think
it will be useful)
Personally, I think Data::WebalizerHist is the best choice, but other
suggestions or some advice will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
- harryfmudd [AT] comcast [DOT]
February 4, 2006, 4:51 pm
- » New CPAN module integration of Authcookie with PAM
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum