Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Cosmic Cruizer
July 13, 2008, 5:50 pm
rate this thread
I am trying to find the WMI or WMIs that will show the "Log on as a batch
job Properties" located in "User Rights Assignment" in Windows 2003.
The path of what I am looking for is:
1. At the taskbar, select Start|Programs|Administrative Tools|Local
2. Within Local Security Settings|Local Policies, select 'User Rights
3. On the right, double-click 'Log on as a service'
I have tried all of the WMI calls for security and COM, but have not had
I'm trying to use it to determine which accounts and users are listed. I've
also tried the Roth libraries without success.
Any suggestions? Are there modules other than for WMI that might be more
- » A New Article Site Invites You to become a Member Writer!
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements