Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Ron Savage
August 12, 2007, 4:16 am
rate this thread
is available immediately from CPAN,
and from http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules.html .
On-line docs, and a *.ppd for ActivePerl are also
available from the latter site.
An extract from the docs:
1.03 Sat Aug 04 13:52:00 2007
which is the number of the CGI form within the HTML page.
The allows the module to operate on an HTML page containing
more than one CGI form.
The default value is 0, which is the first form, and perhaps
the only form, on the page. So, no need to upgrade if you
only have one form per page
- Update the docs to describe this new parameter
- Note: Original patch kindly supplied by Thomas Goik
- » =?gb2312?q?Antique=A3=A81912-1949_=A3=A9Porcelain_teapot_528_chinaware_400_Website_extreme...
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum