Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
January 12, 2006, 10:56 am
rate this thread
Re: Is there a contest for the worst documented module?
Welcome to the wonderful world of programming. Indeed there are quite some
modules extremely badly designed. And no: free is not an excuse, nor is
"it comes with the source".
IMNSHO if you release a module to the public, especially on CPAN, *you*
are *responsible*. There is no excuse for no / bad documentation.
John Small Perl scripts: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
Perl programmer available: http://castleamber.com/
I ploink googlegroups.com :-)
- » Win32::OLE, InternetExplorer, NewWindow, Events --- crashes
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » trouble sending XML payload in SOAP::Lite -> .NET
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum