Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 6, 2007, 12:29 pm
rate this thread
Version 1.06600 of Parse::Eyapp have been released.
Parse::Eyapp (Extended yapp) is a collection of modules
that extends Francois Desarmenien Parse::Yapp 1.05.
Eyapp extends yacc/yapp syntax with
* Named attributes,
* EBNF-like expressions (via *, + and ? operators),
* Modifiable default action,
* Automatic syntax tree building,
* Semi-automatic abstract syntax tree building,
* Translation schemes (like in the Dragon's book on Compilers),
* Tree transformations via a language that mimics ordinary regular
but works on trees instead of strings.
* Support for Nested Scope Analysis,
* Facilities to build directed acyclic graphs instead of Trees.
If you like yacc/yapp and Perl you'll find Parse::Eyapp is for you.
- » how to install/use MP3::Tag in Windows environment?
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum