Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- equivalent of /dev/tty in Windows ?
- Peter Billam
October 6, 2006, 5:41 am
rate this thread
I have this module Term::Clui to which I've just added some
"use Term::ReadKey"; so the "stty -echo raw" stuff is probably now
(at last) portable to windows. The next roadblock would be the
"open(TTY, '>/dev/tty')" bit. What's the windows-portable equivalent ?
(apologies in advance: I ask as someone who hasn't used windows since
3.1, and even then not much :-))
AUS/TAS/DPIW/CIT/Servers hbt/lnd/l8 6233 3061 http://www.pjb.com.au
Pasaré, pasarémos dice el agua y canta la verdad contra la piedra
-- Pablo Neruda
- Mumia W. (reading news)
October 6, 2006, 6:36 am
- » Which module should I use in order to load files over the internet?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum