Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Ron Savage
July 29, 2004, 11:16 am
rate this thread
is available immediately from CPAN,
and from http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules.html .
On-line docs, and a *.ppd for ActivePerl are also
available from the latter site.
An extract from the docs:
2.00 Mon Jul 19 14:43:00 2004
- Change the API, so that the constructor's parameter 'columns' no longer does
double duty. Now, instead of a single parameter 'columns', you use 2
'columns' and 'extras'. The new parameter 'columns' takes exactly the same 3
values as did the old parameter of the same name, and any other values, which
previously had to put in sorted order at the end of the old parameter
can now be placed in any unsorted order in the new parameter 'extras'. The API
should have always been like this - the previous design was very confusing.
Since no new functionality has been introduced in V 2.00, there is no need to
upgrade, unless compatibility with Module::Build is important (see next point)
- Change Makefile.PL to coexist with Module::Build
- Rewrite the docs to help clarify the structure of the hash ref which is saved
- Patch examples/test-hashref2table.pl to match the new API
- Delete ./test.pl
- Add t/pod.t to test all PODs
Ron Savage, firstname.lastname@example.org on 29/07/2004