Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Compress::Bzip2 2.08
- Rodrigo Panchiniak Fernandes
July 9, 2007, 7:51 pm
rate this thread
Text::Statistics::Latin 0.04 has been released.
Text::Statistics::Latin creates a seven column CSV file output with
one line each
token per text, given as input an utf8-latin coded corpus that files
1 (1). txt', '1 (2). txt', ..., '1 (n).txt' or the pattern
Columns stores statistical information:
(1) number of word forms in document d;
(2) number of tokens in d;
(3) Id number of d, ie., n;
(4) frequency of term t in d;
(5) corpus frequency of t ;
(6) document frequency of t (number of documents where t occurs at
(7) t, UTF8 latin coded token-string
Main output file name is '1 (n + 5).txt' and it is stored in the same
directory as the corpus itself, together with residual files on each
input file with .txu and .txv ad hoc extensions.
&LATIN("4"); #3 (4-1) texts will be analised.
(1) 1 \(([1-9]|[1-9][0-9]+)\)\.txt is the pattern Windows Explorer
uses when renaming sets of files.
(2) This module can be used for testing information retrieval
weighting functions or text indexing.
Research supported by CAPES BEX-09323-5
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Compress::Bzip2 2.08
wrote Rodrigo Panchiniak Fernandes ...
I was expecting something about bzip2 compression from ...
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Compress::Bzip2 2.08
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do
away w/ WhereElse in the address for private communication.