Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mattia Barbon
July 1, 2005, 12:09 am
rate this thread
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWidgets, is out!
wxWidgets is a free and cross platform (Windows/Motif/GTK/Mac) C++ GUI
toolkit with native look and feel. (visit http://www.wxwidgets.org /
You can download wxPerl sources from
Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 8xx builds, Red Hat
Linux and Mac OS X are available along with documentation
in HTML and MS HTML Help format from
The project home page is http://wxperl.sourceforge.net /. There is also
a mailing list dedicated to wxPerl users:
Changes since the last release:
- Added wxArtProvider and Wx::PlArtProvider
(thanks to Matthew "Cheetah" Gabeler-Lee).
- Compatibility with wxWidgets 2.5.4, 2.6.0 and 2.6.1.
- Added Wx::PlPreviewFrame, Wx::PlPreviewControlBar,
- Added Wx::PopupWindow and Wx::PopupTransientWindow.
- Added Wx::DatePickerCtrl. (2.5/2.6)
- Added Wx::MimeTypesManager.
- » ld synbol errors building XML::Parser on AIX 5.2
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum