Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Stefan Trcek
October 1, 2004, 1:54 pm
rate this thread
versions see the Changes file
Webrobot http://search.cpan.org/dist/webrobot/ is a data driven http
client heavily based on LWP. The client action specification format
ist XML. Though the module is pure Perl it uses some modules that are
not. It can be used
* for automating http requests
* for a kind of web based unit tests
* for stress tests of web servers (limited).
For more information see the README file in the distribution
and the support page http://webrobot.abas.de containing screenshots
The support page also contains instructions how to write test plans
with Mozilla by just visiting the desired pages.
- » GD::Graph - how to get rid of leading gap in line graph?
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements