Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mark Leighton Fisher
February 3, 2005, 2:39 pm
rate this thread
Test-MockDBI enables testing of DBI code by letting you set up rules
for how the DBI behaves, without having to touch a database.
Test-MockDBI mocks up the DBI interface behind your code's back, so
your code does not need to know anything about the use of Test-MockDBI.
The big changes are:
* Added support for DBI methods bind_columns(), do(), and rows().
* List-returning fetch*() functions now return the empty list when
* DBI::fetchrow() was corrected to return an array.
All changes are:
0.61 Thu Feb 3 09:28:49 EST 2005
- Fixed version number in README.
- Fixed copyright dates in README.
- Moved test DBD setup to samples/DBD-setup.pl
0.60 Thu Jan 27 17:18:47 EST 2005
- Added DBI::do() and DBI::rows().
- DBI::bind_columns() now works, rather than only
pretending to work.
- DBI::fetchrow() was corrected to return an array.
This function is so old, it is no longer documented
in the main DBI docs.
- The list-returning DBI fetch*() functions now
return an empty list when set_retval_array() gives
them an empty list or no list.
- A list consisting of 1 undef element is now
returned as such by the list-returning DBI
- README now talks a little about the testing
configuration file, DBI.cfg.
- NOTE: The Perl Cookbook, 2nd Edition, recipe 10.10
has a good explanation of list/array return values :).
Mark Leighton Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing
in it, does not go away." Philip K. Dick