Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- H.Merijn Brand
June 21, 2007, 11:14 am
rate this thread
Spreadsheet::Read-0.23 has entered CPAN as
size: 64710 bytes
No action is required on your part
Request entered by: HMBRAND (H.Merijn Brand)
Request entered on: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:51:24 GMT
Request completed: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:52:58 GMT
0.23 Thu 21 Jun 2007
- Use IO::Scalar instead of File::Temp when installed
Thanks to David Cantrell for making a OpenBSD test box available!
- use binmode () when opening files
- Also use 3-arg open in test files
- die if test files cannot be opene'ed
0.22 Mon 18 Jun 2007
- 0.21 should already support Text::CSV_PP 1.05
Tested Text::CSV_PP 1.05 on bleadperl.
- Better detection of (not) installed modules
- Module requires perl 5.6.x
0.21 Mon 18 Jun 2007
- Text::CSV_XS uses keep_meta_info instead of get_flags
- Removed always_quote from xlscat's CSV output
0.20 Thu 31 May 2007
- perlcritic OK
- CSV parsing now uses getline (), and auto-detects eol
Assumes first line does not contain embedded eol. This implies that
parsing CSV with embedded eol sequences is now safe.
- As I now also maintain Text::CSV_XS, I changed the references
- Changed TODO's from Text::CSV to Text::CSV_PP (::CSV is dated 1997)