Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 3, 2005, 2:17 am
rate this thread
size: 24093 bytes
The main change in this version is support for the changes in the
recent 0.5 release of Jarkko Hietaniemi's Graph classes.
- support for new Dot attributes
- node IDs are now quoted in Graph::Writer::Dot, which means
you can safely use spaces and other non-alphanumerics
(hyphens, colons, etc) in node names.
- fixed warnings from Graph::Reader::Dot
What is Graph-ReadWrite?
This is a collection of perl classes for reading and writing
directed graphs in a variety of file formats. The graphs are
represented in Perl using Jarkko Hietaniemi's Graph classes.
The package includes readers for Dot (the graphviz file format),
HTK, and a simple XML format. It includes writers for Dot, VCG,
daVinci, HTK, and the simple XML format.
- » Newbie created one module but can't create another
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » [RFC] What's a good CPAN root name for mobile and wireless modules?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements