Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 24, 2007, 2:33 am
rate this thread
I'm pleased to announce release v1.0.1 of the Google::Adwords Perl
It should be available on your CPAN mirror, so you can use the cpan
to install/upgrade. Or else, download it from here -
Google::Adwords is a collection of Perl modules that provides an
easy-to-use object oriented interface to the Google Adwords SOAP API.
don't need to understand SOAP or Web services to use it.
I request all current and potential users to subscribe to the module's
mailing list, as this would make it easier to announce releases et al.
Please visit https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/google-adwords-perl
List of changes to this release:
* supports version 8 (v8) of the Adwords API
* Documentation updated
* added field proxyMaxCpc to the AdGroup object
* KeywordToolService implemented
* Campaign object supports budgetOptimizerSettings()
* All sandbox tests are passing!
* CreativeService deprecated. Module is in distro, but please do
not use it. Use AdService instead.
* All calls of AdService implemented (previously CreativeService)
* CampaignService supports Ad Schedules
* CriterionService implemented
* Bug fix for Google::Adwords::Campaign object, so that single
returned in an arrayref and not as a string
* For all data objects, the get() method. i.e. the accessor now
* Added examples/init_sandbox_accounts.pl which initializes the
accounts in the sandbox
* Added examples/findBusinesses.pl script
I'm particularly proud of the sandbox tests. Once your client accounts
been created in the sandbox (use examples/init_sandbox_accounts.pl),
the sandbox tests run successfully.
Contributors to this release
- » looking for good mod_perl documentation -- desperate, out of options
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements