Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Ron Savage
January 23, 2005, 10:20 am
rate this thread
is available immediately from CPAN,
and from http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules.html .
On-line docs, and a *.ppd for ActivePerl are also
available from the latter site.
An extract from the docs:
1.07 Tue Jan 18 22:14:00 2005
- Add new parameters to new(): base_prompt, base_value, linked_prompt and
which allow you to specify strings, and their corresponding values, to be
at the top of the 2 menus. The default behaviour is identical to the previous
See examples/test-linked-menus.cgi. Original patch by Sean McKenna
- Update docs
- Update examples/test-linked-menus.cgi
- Note: Originally I omitted such options because I thought these values should
from the database, but this change just gives you another way to do it. In
way is neater since you can supply strings which you would not normally have
database in the first place
Ron Savage, email@example.com on 23/01/2005
Let the record show: Microsoft is not an Australian company
- » Prettifying ASCII etc text (-> Unicode, TeX etc)
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements