Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Ron Savage
August 13, 2006, 9:02 am
rate this thread
The pure Perl module DBIx::Admin::BackupRestore V 1.11
is available immediately from CPAN,
and from http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules.html .
On-line docs, and a *.ppd for ActivePerl are also
available from the latter site.
An extract from the docs:
1.11 Sun Aug 13 18:20:00 2006
- 'fiddle_timestamp' now takes one of these values: 0, 1 or 2, or any of those
values + 128.
The 128 means the top (left-most) bit in the byte value of this parameter is
If the top bit is set, another fiddle takes place, after any of the above have
The timestamp is checked against 1970-01-01 00:00:00, and if they match, the
is changed to 1970-01-01 00:00:01. This extra second means the timestamp is
under the strict option for MySQL V 5, whereas 1970-01-01 00:00:00 is invalid.
- » Net::SFTP / Net::SSH::W32Perl strange debug messages?
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum