Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 15, 2009, 7:30 am
rate this thread
of DBD::CSV. I took over maintenance from Jeff, and made DBD::CSV use the
new and improved features of DBD::File and SQL::Statement.
As SQL::Statement has now gained development momentum, it is not unlikely
that this 0.25 version will move along with that and with new releases of
S::S, new releases of DBD::CSV will be required.
size: 25557 bytes
2009-10-15 H.Merijn Brand (0.25)
* Raised minimum perl version to 5.005_03
* Requires Text::CSV_XS 0.43 (needs eof () method and
error_diag ()) (RT#33764)
* Code cleanup (perlcritic, style, layout)
* Implemented f_ext
* Implemented f_schema (in DBD::File)
* Split csv handles for input (no eol default) and
output (default "\r\n") (RT#33767)
* Updated info URL's
* Cleaned up tests
* Tests now use Test::More
* Cut down README. No need to be a duplicate module pod
* Added TODO to documentation
* Added examples/ from docs
* Add csv_null
* Add csv_* to pass to the parser
* Improved error handling and reporting
* Table names case sensitiveness
* Implemented raw_header (RT#44583)
H.Merijn Brand http://tux.nl Perl Monger http://amsterdam.pm.org /
using & porting perl 5.6.2, 5.8.x, 5.10.x, 5.11.x on HP-UX 10.20, 11.00,
11.11, 11.23, and 11.31, OpenSuSE 10.3, 11.0, and 11.1, AIX 5.2 and 5.3.
http://mirrors.develooper.com/hpux/ http://www.test-smoke.org /
http://qa.perl.org http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers /
- » Module for storing hash of strings to a file. Tie:...?
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements