Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Ron Savage
June 12, 2006, 2:19 am
rate this thread
The pure Perl module CGI::Session::ExpireSessions V 1.08
is available immediately from CPAN,
and from http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules.html .
On-line docs, and a *.ppd for ActivePerl are also
available from the latter site.
An extract from the docs:
1.08 Mon Jun 12 11:32:00 2006
- Version 1.07 was never uploaded to CPAN. It was just available from my site,
and was meant for testing the proposed callback mechanism in CGI::Session::find.
That mechanism was changed before CGI::Session 4.14 was released, so my module's
code now changes to match.
Also, since CGI::Session has been patched so its sub find() no longer updates
the session's access time, my module now uses atime instead of ctime when
checking for expiry
1.07 Wed Apr 12 14:36:00 2006
- Add method expire_sessions() which uses CGI::Session's V 4.14 method find()
to find all sessions, and then expires sessions if appropriate.
All this without evaling the contents of the session and which therefore
resolves RT bug 16069
- Document the new method and the new parameters to new()
- Add test t/03-delete-via-find.t to test the new code
- Add examples/expire-set.pl to demonstrate and document further ways of using
the new method
- Make CGI::Session V 4.13 a prerequisite
- » PDF::Create (or alike) to create watermark for existing pdf file?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements