Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Ron Savage
November 16, 2004, 3:27 pm
rate this thread
is available immediately from CPAN,
and from http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules.html .
On-line docs, and a *.ppd for ActivePerl are also
available from the latter site.
An extract from the docs:
1.04 Tue Nov 02 15:20:00 2004
- Note: All files referred to here match the CGI::Session file name format
- Fix the assumption in sub expire_file_sessions() that the program was being
run in the temp directory,
by adding the temp directory's name as a prefix to all file names.
Original patch: Matthias Bläsing
- Fix sub expire_file_sessions() to delete files of size <= 5 bytes which are
old enough. Files of size 0
are sometimes created by CGI::Session under unknown circumstances.
As always, use new(delta => 123) to change the definition of 'old enough'
- Fix verbose message for file session where it should have referred to
and not $$D. The latter was a careless copy-and-paste from the database
- Ignore recent files whose size is <= 5 bytes
- Change text of verbose messages from 'Time lapsed' to 'Time elapsed'
- Add a security warning to the POD. Actually this comment is redundant,
because you always read the POD,
Ron Savage, email@example.com on 16/11/2004