Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Ron Savage
December 26, 2005, 8:14 am
rate this thread
The pure Perl module CGI::Application::Demo V 1.02
is available immediately from CPAN,
and from http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules.html .
On-line docs, and a *.ppd for ActivePerl are also
available from the latter site.
An extract from the docs:
1.02 Mon 28 Nov 14:58:00 2005
- Add One.pm, Two.pm, Three.pm, Four.pm and Five.pm, with corresponding
config and template files, and instance scripts. These module are
graduated in complexity, and help probe a programming environment.
- Document those modules. Documentation is in Demo.pm; the above modules do not
have their own documentation
- Split out into a separate document the notes on the indirectly required
- Extend the testing environment to include Oracle 10gR1.
This included writing CGI::Session::Driver::oracle
- » does SQL::Abstract only formulate queries for a single table?
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements