Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Norbert Gruener
October 25, 2012, 11:04 am
rate this thread
AFS Perl API Version 2.6.3
I am pleased to announce the AFS Perl API 2.6.3 release
The AFS module bundle is a dynamically loadable extension to
Perl. It gives the AFS user and administrator access to many of
the AFS programming APIs, allowing you to make these calls
directly from Perl, rather then processing the output of a
command. The AFS module bundle is a thin layer above the low-level
This release compiles with OpenAFS system libraries version 1.4.X
on 32-bit and on 64-bit platforms.
Where To Get It
The version 2.6.3 is now available at
This release should work on all UNIX/Linux platforms which have
AFS API interfaces and the appropriate C compilation environment.
User Visible Changes in this Release
- compiles with OpenAFS system libraries version 1.4.X on 32-bit and
on 64-bit platforms
- released the BOS methods
- fixed AFS::VOS- method "create"
- updated AFS::VOS method "dump" (omitdir)
- added hash values "copyDate", "backupDate", and "accessDate" to
AFS::VOS method "listvolume"
- updated example scripts
For more information about the current state of the AFS Perl API,
check my "AFS Perl API Kwiki" site at:
Share and Enjoy!
- » win32::ole PowerPoint Method "SaveAs" Returns Unspecified Error
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements