Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Ron Savage
April 24, 2006, 3:40 am
rate this thread
The pure Perl module DBIx::Admin::TableInfo V 2.00
is available immediately from CPAN,
and from http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules.html .
On-line docs, and a *.ppd for ActivePerl are also
available from the latter site.
An extract from the docs:
2.00 Thu Apr 20 11:19:00 2006
- Add primary key info
- Add foreign key info
- Rename parameters to new():
o table_catalog is now catalog
o table_schema is now schema
o column_catalog is now catalog
o column_schema is now schema
- Add parameters to new() to support Oracle:
- Document parameter values for:
o MS Access
- Update docs
- Rewrite examples/test-table-info.pl to use Data::Dumper
- Chop examples/test-table-info.cgi because it added nothing useful to the
- » Locale::gettext is first distributed in which Perl version?
- — Previous thread in » PERL Modules Announcements