Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Geoffrey Rommel
July 11, 2006, 5:55 pm
rate this thread
I recently received a bug report for Math::Random versions 0.67 and 0.68.
The environment was AIX 22.214.171.124, perl 5.8.7 (or 5.8.8?), and gcc 4.0.1. I
don't have an AIX machine to test on, and the current CPAN test results for
this module don't show any tests for AIX.
So, if you have AIX and could test Math::Random, you would be doing a Good
Deed. The following questions are of particular interest:
- If "make test" dumps core, can you isolate the exact line where the
- Does specifying '-O0' to the compiler make any difference?
- Does gcc give different results from Visual Age C++?
You can reach me at GROMMEL [at] cpan [dot] org. Thanks.
- » "diameter", "has_a_cycle" problems in Graph-0.76 module
- — Next thread in » PERL Modules Announcements