Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Where did PDAs come from, anyway?
September 8, 2005, 1:19 am
rate this thread
Re: Where did PDAs come from, anyway?
Quite rightly mentions the Psion Organiser ... but says far too little
about Psion's later Series 3/3a/3c/3mx computers and completely misses out
Psion's Series 5/5mx and Revo machines. Psion were doing things in 1990/1
that Palm couldn't even dream of when they introduced the first Pilot in
1995/6 and their OS software and built-in applications have always been
streets ahead of anyone else's.
Psion's software gave rise to Symbian ... but unfortunately you can't gat a
Symbian PDA without a phone in it.
- » Adobe Reader for Palm OS (Mac edition) synchronisation suddenly fails
- — Next thread in » Palm OS Forum
- » Question about lifedrive - microdrive v SD/flash memory
- — Previous thread in » Palm OS Forum