Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Carsten Strotmann
November 15, 2005, 2:10 am
rate this thread
There is an (incompelete, preview) version of a volksFORTH System adapted
for the Atari Portfolio Palmtop.
Implemented so far:
* Atari Portfolio Video BIOS Enhancements
* adapted version of "words"
* adapted Statusline
* Simple Editor (very very simple)
* Atari Portfolio Screen Editor
* adapt more display words "list ..."
* Portfolio AES Support
* Portfolio INT60/INT61 Support words
* Portfolio Timer Support
You need the main volksFORTH MS-DOS Package to use the Atari Portfolio
Re: volksFORTH System Preview for Atari Portfolio Palmtop Computer
Great effort! Thanks. I tried it, and have a few remarks/suggestions.
- the statusline shows a stack depth 1 to small (i.e. -1 when it's
- screen space is that precious! Wouldn't it be better to leave the
status line away completely and just provide a word to get all these
- until you have a screen editor: just provide a word 'llist' or
something, where you give the starting line and then the concerning 8
lines are displayed (should be simple, I think, but I don't have the
necessary insight yet)
- 'makefile count.fb 20 more' should work, correct? I always get 'Disk
voll' from that :-( The same is true with the original 'volks4th' ...:
there are 65536 Bytes free.