Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

I have the Sony NX80V.  I never bought an overlay protector for the
screen.  I assumed there was something between the "monitor" and the
stylus.  It's pretty scratched up in places, like where you draw the
letters.  Is there any membrane inside the frame that goes over the
monitor and if so, what is involved with replacing it?


Site Timeline