Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 3, 2012, 10:58 am
rate this thread
- Richard B. Gilbert
February 3, 2012, 3:26 pm
Re: Rosetta users beware
This is why we don't open the package containing the new CD and
install it in production!
Well, I suppose there are newbies who would do just that. Those of
us with experience would install on a test system, a system that is
ISOLATED from our production systems and network. Then we would try to
break it! We would ask our stupidest users to test it. If they can't
break it, we will ask some of our smarter users to test it. If they
can't break it either, it MAY be safe in production!
There WILL be bugs! They may not manifest for weeks or months. They
are waiting for you to get comfortable. Then the axe will fall!
- » Palm V with lots of manuals and software but no cradle - value ?
- — Next thread in » Palm OS Forum
- » iSync v3.0.2 can't find installed Palm Desktop v4.2.1 rev. D?
- — Previous thread in » Palm OS Forum
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » MySQL Database Forum