Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 28, 2005, 11:09 am
rate this thread
The subjects of the postings of these NIV bible modules goes something
like "Re: BIBLE - File 09 of 22 - NIV_module_1f.PRC (1/1)", Re: BIBLE -
File 14 of 22 - NIV_module_4.PRC (1/1)" so on.
After saving the attachments of these postings, I tried to install
these files with the .prc extension like normal programs using the
"Install Tool" but I failed. How do I open these particular NIV modules
with the .PRC extension?
Re: opening .PRC modules
More than likely you need some specific "Bible browser" application.
Laridian is in that market. <http://www.laridian.com/
It is more likely than not that the modules were made for use with
(reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.liamg" "@" "enworbbc"))
"The only ``intuitive'' interface is the nipple. After that, it's all
learned." -- Bruce Ediger, firstname.lastname@example.org on X interfaces.
- » Kabbalah - Opportunity to control & determine your destiny
- — Next thread in » Palm OS Forum
- » PowerOn v6.7 - power saving tool with Auto-Dim(TM)
- — Previous thread in » Palm OS Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum