Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Paula Sims
June 8, 2009, 6:37 pm
rate this thread
From what I've been reading, after my TX and hubby's Zire go to the big Palm
graveyard in the sky, assuming that they can't be fixed, I guess I have two
basic options -- HP and synch to my PC or Palm (or iTouch or such) and synch
to "the Cloud". I've had HP's before and am not thrilled with them but the
thought of synching my data "out there" is even less appealing (even
"un-sensitive" data such as dental appointments and my brother's address).
Am I missing something or is this "the future"? Why? Where's the security in
that? OK, so I have a "password" and even if it's a "strong" one, I'm still
relying on someone else. Am I wrong to be this paranoid or have I watched
The Net one too many times.
Thanks for any and all explanations. . .
- » registration of "vertical reader" -- vr.exe for 200/100lx
- — Next thread in » Palm OS Forum
- » iPhone/iPod - Honda docking connector - from GTA (with aux input)
- — Newest thread in » Palm OS Forum
- » Insane,Beats by Dr.Dre headphones,earphones 70% Off
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » MySQL Database Forum