Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Gary Morrison
November 30, 2005, 12:28 am
rate this thread
stuck seemingly permanently.
1. I set up the files to install for a new application, then
2. Hit the HotSync button (through bluetooth) on my Treo 650.
3. After a while, I noticed that it was stalled in the first step of
the HotSync process. That is, it hadn't started transferring any files.
4. I therefore stopped the HotSync from the Treo, and waited a while.
5. HotSync Manager on the computer (a Mac, if it matters), stayed
6. I tried quitting out of HotSync Manager and running it again.
Somehow it's remembering that it's in a HotSync state between runs of
the program, and just continuing to wait for the HotSync to continue,
even after the Treo has long since canceled out of it.
Anybody know how to cancel HotSync Manager's seemingly permanent
knowledge of a HotSync in progress (not!)?
(Preferably reply to the newsgroup, please. If you reply by Email, I
will sincerely try to receive your message, but it will probably get
buried in spam.)