Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Marc DVer
May 23, 2005, 7:07 pm
rate this thread
a setup I'm looking for. I am looking for the ability to do the following:
1. Print checks from my Treo 600 directly to an attached printer (i.e.,
the printer being directly attached to the Treo), preferably with the
printer supporting the MICR.
2. Have the Treo keep track of what checks were written, how much, etc.
3. Be able to receive data from banks that allow for connectivity with
Quicken. If I need to put Quicken on my desktop, so be it.
In my research I found a series of products from Pansonic that appear to
have been discontinued for many years. The model numbers were prefixed
with KX-RC. These were essentially check printers a bit larger than the
size of a large checkbook. They not only printed checks wherever you
wanted to, but they also kept track of how much money was in your account.
I will post a summary of responses I receive privately. If you wish to
publicly post, I have no objection.
- » Using a serial docking cradle with a Motorola i55 cell phone?
- — Next thread in » Palm OS Forum