Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- what revision is this GA 965P-S3?
March 22, 2007, 11:09 pm
rate this thread
Re: what revision is this GA 965P-S3?
Are the any date's you can go of that may provide a clue..?
In some cases they will stick a sticker on the box to save them having
to reprint the box, I use a GA 7 and can't remember seeing any rev.
numbers on the box or not but it's displayed on the mobo.
No revision number could indicate rev 1 I guess.
- » D975XBX2 Current Processor Voltage vs CPU Voltage Override
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components