Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- S. Smith
March 10, 2008, 7:37 pm
rate this thread
I have an Abit AW9D-MAX motherboard in my system right now with an
overclocked Core 2 Duo E6600 (running at 3 Ghz). I am considering
getting the Q6600 Quad Core CPU for that board. The Abit specs
*claim* that the Quad Core CPU's work with that board with the latest
BIOS revision (which I have). But I've read on a couple forums that
the overclocking with the Quad Core's on that board can be a little
Anyone here running an OC'd Q6600 successfully on an AW9D-MAX?
- Scott Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware