Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Overclocking duron 1.5ghz in ECS MB
November 18, 2005, 7:27 pm
rate this thread
Hi guys, now I've another question, to be more exact, one friend of mine ;)
He has ECS group mainboard (L7S7A2) and amd duron 1.5GHz. Today I have tried the
joined all the L1 pins with sharp B pencil and returned the cpu into the board.
I can change the FSB
frequency, but not the multiplier. I have thought the multiplier option will
show up in BIOS as soon as I will
apply the pencil trick, but I cannot find it anywhere. Is there yet something i
should do? I have no
experience with amds. Could you please help me?
Thank you in advance,
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum