Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Overclocking asus a7n8x-e deluxe
June 1, 2005, 5:49 am
rate this thread
does anyone know or have oc'ed this board and what kind of jumps are you
getting? I have a amd athlon 2500+ barton core and the best i can get is
around 2 ghz with pc 4000 ram...cooling is good so that is not a
problem...just kinda wondering if i could do better with the new flash or is
it worth even going thru the trouble?
tnx in advance
- » whats a good user friendly overclocking program to get
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components