Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Overclocking AMD Sempron 3100+ E3 Core
- Guy Gordon
April 8, 2005, 5:15 am
rate this thread
Re: Overclocking AMD Sempron 3100+ E3 Core
Yes, they do disclose the core, and model number.
Unfortunately, none of these is the E3 core.
The Sempron 3100 E3 core is 90nm Palermo with model number ending in BO.
These with model BA are the slightly older D core.
They do not have the SSE3 instructions, and the new memory controler.
They are unlikely to overclock like the E3 used in the article I posted a link
- » Biostar M7VIZ with athlon xp 2500+ overclocking possibilities?
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components