Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Ken Roberts
April 20, 2005, 5:37 am
rate this thread
2 quick case fan questions:
1) Which of the 5 fans are intake and which are exhaust ??
2) I want to use filters for the intakes, but I want to keep the cool
look of the Blue LED fans. Can I somehow mount the filters on the
"inside" ?? From what I have read they are supposed to go on the
outside, but I see no problem with putting them on the inside, except
for they do not protect the fans themselves from dirt.
Re: New Acrylic PC with 5 Fans - how to configure ??
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:41:27 -0400, Ken Roberts <> wrote:
That's a whole new can of worms to which there is no one single answer
but the generally accepted start point is to make the air flow in from
the bottom front, and taking the hot air out at the top rear.
The objective of which is to bring the internal temperature of the
case to within + 5ºC [ ish ] of ambient.
- » Help!! Best Ram Configuration With Overclocked 1.8 Northwood
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components