Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- My ram will no longer boot in dual mode
April 22, 2005, 6:10 pm
rate this thread
something strange has happened with my system.....
My ram will no longer boot in dual mode - have checked ram and its fine -
windows and cpu-z see the 2 x 512mb in dual slots but saus its in single
I have had the cpu tested and have been told the same happened with the test
Now my system boots but I get a blank screen up until windows start up - no
boot sequence is visible.
msi k8n diamond sli
2 x 6800 ultras pci-e
2 x 512 corsair 3200 xl twinx
or 2 x 512 g.skill 4400 dual set
win xp pro
not overclocked - default settings
the tester said it looks to be the memory controller on the cpu die - never
seen this problem before. It all started with kernal errors and has got
worse and worse.
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum