Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Memory compatability DDR2-533/677/800
February 21, 2007, 7:14 pm
rate this thread
Re: Memory compatability DDR2-533/677/800
'Bob F' wrote:
If the memory module is of the correct TYPE (in the example you give DDR2 in
a 240 pin DIMM package, unbuffered, non-error-correcting), then the rated
speed need only be high enough for your purpose. Higher speed memory will
work just fine, and is likely necessary to get the most performance with
- » is it worth the time to overclock a pentium 3 to 1ghz for vista ?
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components