Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- No One Realy
August 18, 2005, 3:11 pm
rate this thread
Amd X2 3800 but what ram to go with it ?
pc3200,4000,500 what one would be the best suited ?
I want to overlock. But have no idea how much i need to with this cpu.
I take it the multi is locked so the only way i can do it is with the
And the hypertransport whatever.
An any help would be great. dont want to buy ram i wont be using fully
but i want some decent sytuff that will max my system out.
Re: Hellloooo Amd X2 3800 but what ram to go with it ?
No One Realy wrote:
[Stuff that (s)he already wrote elsewhere]
1) Don't multipost. Read up about this sort of thing at
2) See response in a.h.c.o.amd
www.emboss.co.nz : OOS/RSI software and more :)
Add michael@ to emboss.co.nz ---+--- My inbox is always open
- » Any solutions yet to Mobile P4 x12 Lock in Desktop Boards?
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components