Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- flashed BIOS with wrong version
December 8, 2006, 9:23 am
rate this thread
Re: flashed BIOS with wrong version
It's certainly worth a try. If you google with keywords:
...you will get lots of hits. Also, try separating hotflash into two
words and enclosing them in quotation marks. I once purchased
a new programmed bios chip for a motherboard, but it turned to
be that the CPU was bad.
- » EPP memory question for MoBo which doesn't support it
- — Next thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components