Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Controlling fans on an Asus P5N-E SLI
May 4, 2007, 6:41 am
rate this thread
I just installed the following config:
CPU Intel Core2Duo E4300 with original Intel fan
M/B ASUS P5N-E SLI
GPU Geforce 7900 GTX
I made a perfectly standard installation, plugging everything where it
is supposed to be, and I did not overclock anything on it yet.
Aas I have a very low temperature now, I'd like to slow the fans down
to minimise the noise: I installed the Speedfan software (version
4.32) to control them, as it had been doing perfectly on my old
My problem is that I can't change the speed for the CPU nor the GPU
fans: the only ones I can achieve a result are those from the chassis
and the PSU.
Is there something I can do?
Thanks in advance!
- » New AS5 instructions for Intel multi-core processors
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components