Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ASROCK and 3500+ Multipliers and Voltage
October 10, 2005, 11:26 pm
rate this thread
Re: ASROCK and 3500+ Multipliers and Voltage
You could have found this information with google
(http://www.google.com), it would have been a lot faster then waiting
for someone to reply. (Considering that it has already been four days
since you posted, you might already have searched anyways).
The multipliers, FSB and voltage are different for every CPU. You can
check them with CPU-Z, Aida32, Everest home edition, or just your BIOS.
The limit depends on your CPU. If it becomes too hot, you shouldn't go
- » Help me get more grunt from my P4 2.4 Northwood (please).
- — Previous thread in » Overclocking PC Components
- » amazing retro FSB overclock on old Prescott P4 3400MHz 478 Pin uPGA
- — Newest thread in » Overclocking PC Components