Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 20, 2006, 5:58 am
rate this thread
least I don't know how to. The reason for the uninstall is I want to
use MySQL 4 (which is already on my Mac...I forgot about it when I
installed MySQL 5).
I'm a newbie when it comes to MySQL and Unix so I'm not sure what to
do. Is there anyone out there that can PLEASEEEEE help me here. I'm so
lost when it comes to all this stuff.
Thanks ahead of time for all the help.
- » Exporting Single Quotes from Administrator 1.1.9 InnoDB
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum