Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Trying to build mysql from source
February 17, 2006, 7:25 pm
rate this thread
Fedora Core 4.
It seems like the compilation succeeded.
I am not sure of what to do after the rpmbuild though.
I did a rpmbuild from the spec file and what seems to have done is
create a BUILD directory parallel to the SPEC dir and unpackaged every
rpmbuild also seems to have run a lot of test which seem to have been
mysql tests, wchich is great, but I wish that I had saved the output to
a log file for perusal !
I guess that I could re-run the build command to gen output again.
Is the next step the good old "make install" ? or was something
equivalent of make install done ?
If it didnt install the package, what were all those tests ?
Any help would be great ?
- John M. Gabriele
February 20, 2006, 3:43 am
- » Correct form to quote strings with (intentional) wildcards?
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum