Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Timediff() and negative results
March 26, 2006, 1:51 am
rate this thread
Re: Timediff() and negative results
There are a bunch of non-useful answers to this question. Such as, "put a
minus sign in front of it" or "put the argument with the greater value
But these don't address the requirement you have. No one can answer this
question for you, because we don't know why you need the values to be
positive, or what value you're looking for.
For instance, one could come up with an expression that strips off the date
portion, and compares only the time portion. But does that give you
information that is useful to your application? I can't tell. And it still
doesn't prevent negative values.
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum