Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Restricting Access to Tables
- Ian Davies
November 7, 2005, 6:21 am
rate this thread
Re: Restricting Access to Tables
Yes, MySQL offers an extensive and flexible system for controlling
access to tables and even individual columns. Access can be granted in
very flexible ways.
Start at these pages and their sub-pages:
- » Interesting SQL query requirement for <SELECT> menu
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum