Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Replication using ssl rather than (telnet?)
January 5, 2006, 5:03 pm
rate this thread
Slave. However, no matter what I try I can't get telnetd to run on the
master and the slave is not connecting (I am assuming it's using
telnet). Can someone point me to a dumbed-down recipe on altering my
existing my.cnf files to use SSL for the replication connection to the
Master? Currently I can SSH into either machine, and from one to the
other, without problems.
The error is this:
codd# mysql -u <a user with 'replication slave' rights> -p -h <Master
ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can't connect to MySQL server on '<Master
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum